GRI Scholarship Program
The 2015 1st Quarter application period opens on December 1st.
APPLICATIONS SUBMITTED BEFORE THAT DATE WILL NOT BE APPROVED.
- Scholarship will cover the full EARLY registration fee for ONE class per quarter for a total of TWO classes per year. Course must be a GRI core course* (student is responsible for the remaining balance of any late registration cost).
- Application must be submitted at least ONE WEEK prior to taking the class. NO EXCEPTIONS. AAR will reimburse the Association directly.
- Applicant may be a sales agent, broker or manager.
- Scholarships shall be awarded on a quarterly, first come, first serve basis until scholarship fund is depleted.
- Applicant may apply for TWO scholarships in 2015. Cannot request two scholarships within the same quarter.
- The scholarship will be forfeited if the recipient does not attend the class, fails the exam or does not take the exam in the 48 hour exam period.
- Applicant must be a current member of AAR and a member in good standing
(GRI designees not eligible)
* GRI courses include “GRI” in the title — refer to the At A Glance Calendar