GRI Scholarship Program
Application is for 2014
- Scholarship will cover the full EARLY registration fee for any 3rd quarter 2014 GRI course* (student is responsible for the remaining balance of any late registration cost).
- Application must be submitted at least ONE WEEK prior to taking the class.
NO EXCEPTIONS. AAR will reimburse the Association directly.
- Applicant may be a sales agent, broker or manager
- Scholarships shall be awarded on a quarterly basis until scholarship fund is depleted
- Recipient is eligible for TWO scholarships in 2014
(Must fill out TWO separate request forms)
- The scholarship will be forfeited if the recipient does not attend the class, fails the exam or does not take the exam in the 48 hour exam period.
- Applicant must be a current member of AAR and a member in good standing
(GRI designees not eligible)
* GRI courses include “GRI” in the title — refer to the At A Glance Calendar